Monday 6 May 2013

Beautiful Everywhere I Looked






I Love these images. I love horses and I am happy that I was able to take some pictures of these beautiful ones near Scone in NSW, in the Christmas holidays. We had stopped because something on our caravan had come off and as Dad was fixing it up I went over the road to a paddock filled with pretty young horses, who were very happy for me to take their picture. Scone is a very horses area and also filled with pretty landscape and green trees everywhere you look. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, gorgeous horse photos...I tried taking photos of a horse once, but Beauty wasn't very happy with the flash or me! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that ( : But you didi very well considering, I've never taken any nice photos of Beauty (if that's any comfort)

      Delete
  2. These photos are so gorgeous Ebby! Horses are just breathtaking, you should do a photo shoot with Benny sometime.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to, please feel free to leave a comment and tell me if you enjoy my photography.